HOMETOWN: Boucherville, QC, Canada EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ZUORA, INC Atlanta, GA
Lead Consultant May 2012 - Present
Zuora provides a cloud based billing, commerce, and finance system for subscription businesses.
- Lead teams of developers for client implementations, pre-sales POCs, and internal projects in a number of different areas including Salesforce customizations, web portal enhancements, custom payment gateways, and systems integration.
- Scoping and estimating new development efforts for change request and new statements of work.
- Train clients on Zuora functional and technical knowledge.
- Developed enhancements to the Zuora platform to client-specific enterprise solutions.
- Kept high churn risk clients by gathering information on their current issues, proposing, and executing on novel
- Created Solution Blueprints, Development Specs, and Operational Support Guides to meet the needs of our clients.
- Lead demos on existing and new features for both pre-sales prospects and existing clients.
- Helped grow the Atlanta office from 4 employees to 45 employees and lead onboarding for new hires.
- Train new employees and get them ready for client-facing work.
- Presented a technical track at the Subscribed conference in San Francisco to clients and prospects.
ATLANTA KRAV MAGA & FITNESS Roswell, GA
Instructor/Marketing Director August 2008 - Present
This company provides Krav Maga classes, an Israeli martial-art self-defense system, and fitness classes.
- Taught classes levels 1-4 and administered belt tests.
- Explained the company’s program and contracts to potential customers and enrolled them in the program.
- Met with company managers in the area to set up corporate accounts and demos (Wachovia, Merrill Lynch, PGA
GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, College of Computing Atlanta, Georgia
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science May 2012
- Concentration: Modeling and Simulation, Media GPA: 3.3
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH, Georgia Institute of Technology
College of Computing May 2011 – May 2012
- Worked under Professor Karen Liu to help create and design new algorithms in the field of Computer Graphics.
Software: Salesforce, VisualWorks, Eclipse, jGrasp, MATLAB, Adobe Series, Maya, Unity, MS Visual Studio
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio
Web Pages: HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, Visualforce
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Languages: French-Native, English-Fluent
Communication: Experienced in speaking in large groups of 50 or more.
Copyright © Nicolas Levesque. All rights reserved.